- Burn votives in suitable container; the snugger the holder is, the longer the burn time.
- You should burn your candle for at least 4-6 hours the first time to allow an even burn.
- Keep wick trimmed at least 1/4" and centered in the container (if you are getting a black cloud in holder then the wick needs to be clipped).
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or near anything that could catch fire.
- Candles may become hot and damage furniture. Burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep candle away from children and pets.
- Never touch or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid; holder will be hot.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts & air currents.
- When extinguishing your candle, use one of our Wick Dippers to fold the burning wick into the wax pool & then pull the wick back upright. Your room remains fragrant and smoke-free!